Meara Platt
HomeAboutBooksBlogMediaContact











Friday, October 16, 2015

The Magic of Yes


The Magic of Yes

Today I’m going to tell you about USA bestselling medieval author Kathryn Le Veque, a wonderful writer who goes out of her way to be kind and supportive to so many authors in the historical romance genre. She was the first “big name” to say yes to me when I reached out to her to help support the launch of my successful Farthingale series. So when she spoke to me about her new project, the launch of Kathryn Le Veque’s World of de Wolfe Pack, Amazon’s very first historical romance fan fiction page, I simply had to say yes! The big launch is October 29, 2015 and I hope you’ll join me, Kathryn, and a group of simply wonderful historical romance writers to celebrate this new endeavor.

So what is the World of de Wolfe Pack exactly? Kathryn writes these great warrior heroes and one of her warrior families is the de Wolfe clan. The authors participating in this project are all writing stories connected to the de Wolfe clan, but in the time periods that we’re known for. I write Regency historical romances, and my contribution is Nobody’s Angel, a humorous but heartwarming Regency tale about Lady Letitia Beresford, an earl’s daughter who believes in angels and miracles, and Brynne, a cynical young man who was abandoned as a baby and has no clue as to his true identity. Can you guess where this story is going? Whether or not you can, I hope you’ll join Kathryn, me, the hunky de Wolfe warriors, and a great lineup of medieval, Scottish highlander, Victorian, and Regency authors for a wonderful time, fun reads, and more for the magic of your saying yes.

I hope you love the cover as much as I do! If you'd like to read Nobody's Angel, you can add it to your TBR shelf on Goodreads today! Add it here.
 

You won't want to miss the new release fun, so make sure you're signed up to receive my newsletter and you'll get first dibs on all the fabulous stories on Oct. 29th. Sign up here.

If you would like to start in on the fun now, please come join the excitement happening on the Kathryn Le Veque's World of the de Wolfe Pack Facebook page, or visit our Pinterest page!

Hugs,
Meara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home