Meara Platt
HomeAboutBooksBlogMediaContact











Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Duke I'm Going to Marry Has a Flaw

**UPDATE**


The duke has been fixed! No, not like that...but the ebook is now fixed and anyone who has purchased The Duke I'm Going to Marry should be able to download the revised content via the “Manage Your Content and Devices” section of their Amazon account. Itunes automatically replaced the old file on devices as soon as the new file was uploaded. Thank you again for your patience! ~Meara



Dear Readers,

Because every fine meal occasionally comes with a little heartburn, early purchasers of The Duke I'm Going To Marry may find a glitch in Chapter 4 of the book (a paragraph was mysteriously deleted from p. 65 and randomly inserted in p. 64 of the book). That issue is currently being resolved by my publisher and Amazon. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that it did not dilute your enjoyment of the book. I’ll post on my Facebook author page and here on my blog page as soon as the ebook fix is available. Thank you all for your patience! Dillie and Ian are gently peeling me off the ceiling!

With love,
~Meara 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home